Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday's Song + Playlist Poll


Some songs are created just right to sooth the soul. This (in my opinion) is one of them, and is on top of the list for my favorite October tunes. Since I work from home I'm always on the hunt for new music to keep me company during the day. If anyone is interested in hearing my favorites, let me know in the poll below! Otherwise, I'll continue to keep them to myself and share only by singing to Tucker all day long. Believe me, he could use a break. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do share - I love your tunes! That one, in particular, is gorgeous.

billie Mogan said...

The best ringtones for the mobile phone
Hi everyone!
Does your phone have good and attractive ringtones? You want to own a unique and fun ringtones on your phone? I will suggest to you the list of the best ringtones for the mobile phone, you can download to your phone.

Top ringtone for your phone:
- airtel ringtone
- mario ringtone
- Arabic ringtone
- Good Morning ringtone
- Stranger Things ringtone

There are also many other ringtones. All ringtones are downloaded for free. To learn more about the latest ringtones, you can visit homepage: https://bestringtonesfree.net/



david beckham said...

Free music downloads for you, 5 best songs:
- Naah – Harrdy Sandhu ringtones
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect ringtones
- Side To Side ringtones
- Don’t Let Me Down ringtones
- Halsey - Him & I ringtones

Ring320kbps said...

You can download iphone ringtone for free at https://ring320kbps.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails